Press / News
Although Cosmetic Surgery cannot change your life per se, more self-esteem and a better feeling within yourself can encourage you to finally make long thought changes or to continue your daily life, but now with a content smile when looking into the mirror, buying a bra, a well-fitted dress, or a new pair of jeans.
Barbara Lutz has appeared in magazines, been heard on the Radio and seen on TV.
- TV documentation, Channel 4, 2nd episode of “Embarrassing Illness”, April 2008: Barbara Lutz operating on a young man.
- Daily Express 12.5.2008: The best surgeons for breast augmentations.
- Love it 25 Nov – 8 Dec, page 35,36: “Tummy Tuck” operated by Barbara Lutz.
- Observer, Woman Magazine Jan 2009, No. 37, page 33: Interview with Barbara Lutz about cosmetic surgery in men.
Love it 20 Jan – 26 Jan, page 33,34: “Tummy Tuck” operated by Barbara Lutz.
BBC radio 27 Jan 2009, 15h, live interview with Charlie Crocker about cosmetic surgery in men.
- TV documentation, Channel 4, “Bumbs, Boobs and Botox”, May 2011:
Barbara Lutz operating a tummy tuck on a man.